Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter Card

Happy Easter! I hope you have a lovely day enjoying time with family. This Happy Easter Card is one I made for my grandmother and a neighbor next door. I love Daffodils in Spring! They are such a happy flower and bring smiles with their Spring arrival each year.

The Daffodil image on this card is larger measuring 3.25", so I decided to repeat a layout I previously used on this Easter Penguin Card. It's simple and everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. The image is from the You're Inspiring stamp set by Stampin' Up! and it was colored with a mix of Copic markers and Stampin' Blends markers. An Avery Elle pierced oval and scalloped oval frame were used to die cut the image. The yellow crackle paper is from the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin' Up! and the gingham was a scrap from my stash. The Happy Easter sentiment was added and this card was done. Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.

Challenges entered:

11 comments:

  1. love the sunshine yellow of the daffodils and paper, beautiful contrast with the green great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo . . . beautiful!! That image is gorgeous and your color combo is so spring-y! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack and LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful for Easter! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Spring Flower challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daffodils! What a perfect Easter card! Your choices of designer paper enhance your focal image, I ♥ the crackle paper. I'm so glad you shared this with us at Just For Fun Rubber stamps! Wendy DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love daffodils! I had some at my old house and they were a sure sign of spring. Your card is beautiful, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous spring card, that is such a beautiful image

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so a sweet reminder of Spring. Gorgeous card, Andrea. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AYLI Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, and I have to agree about how happy daffies are, they always make me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at AYLI. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is lovely and has such pretty colors. Thanks for joining the Just For Fun challenge! We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful and spring color Easter card! Love daffodils. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully layered and your colors work so well. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊