Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Embossed Circles Card


In my craft room the heat gun is not getting the love it used to, so I decided to break out the embossing powder and turn that heat gun on high. All the supplies on this card are retired by Stampin' Up!. It's easy to forget about the older supplies but every once in awhile I try to bring out my favorites. For this Embossed Circles Card the Lacy & Lovely stamp set was used for the circles and the sentiment is from Fabulous Four. Since my sewing machine was close by I added stitching around the edge using brown thread. The colors on this card are Tempting Turquoise and Early Espresso. For the finishing touch a large button was stitched on using Whisper White twine and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Embossed Circles Card was inspired by the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. You make a pretty card like this sound so easy! Love the combination of espresso and turquoise and the stitching is a great touch! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm so glad your heat gun was back in the saddle! I'm so impressed with your clean embossing job! Sometimes my heat-embossing heads south, so I admire it when it's done well and you've really hit it out the park here! I also adore the pattern and layout itself. Those circles with the chevron and polka dot patterns look amazing and I love the elegant and happy vibe this card has. You really did a great job on this and I'm so glad you shared your skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the symmetry and the papers you chose pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Andrea, love the colours and the way you have used the stamped images

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea what a fabulous job you did with your mebossing. This is a great card for either gender. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design! I love that color combo,too.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a creative card -- really like all the special effects you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊