Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Brentwood Cupcake Card

Have you fallen in love with the adorable owl named Brentwood? Well, I have! He is designed by Jessica Lynn Original and she has digital images and clear photopolymer stamps available featuring Mr. Brentwood. This card features the Birthday Digital Brentwood Owl image. He was colored using Copic markers and then die cut using a stitched square die by Lil' Inkers. Since I love using cupcake liners when I bake cupcakes, I did a little paper piecing with a small floral pattern. The layout on this card just evolved as I played around with paper, but I think it turned out pretty cool. The Birthday Wishes sentiment is a die cut by Impression Obsession called Birthday Top Edgers. That's it!

This Brentwood Cupcake Card is entered into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

5 comments:

  1. This is soooo adorable, Andrea! I love your paper-piecing on the cupcake wrapper - it looks amazing! I need to try paper-piecing again - it's been way too long since I've done it. This is such a cute Brentwood Owl too! P.S. Your AWESOME kitty card won first place over at Cards in Envy! You already know I LOVE this particular card!!!! Congratulations and I can say first hand that it is WELL DESERVED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card the owl is so cute. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 31 Use a Digi or a Stamp. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! Thanks for sharing, Jackie DT @ TEW

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, and really loving those patterned papers!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Critters and Creatures Linky Party
    Let's Color Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute graphic and I really like the papers selected to embellish this card. Makes the graphic just really pop with cuteness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊