Friday, July 29, 2016

Daisy Cat Card

Happy Friday! It's laundry day at my house but I always have time to play in my craft room while the washing machine and dryer are busy. This Daisy Cat Card was made using the freebie image by IKEsART over at the Show Us Your Pussies Challenge. It's only available for a few more days to play along with the Floral Kitties theme. If you love kitties then you should definitely play along.

To create this card I selected patterned papers from the May Berry paper pad by American Crafts. A scalloped edge die cut was added for some detail along with twine and three candy dots. The Thinking of You sentiment is from the Wetlands stamp set by Stampin' Up! and the image was colored with Copic markers. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely weekend!

This Daisy Cat Card is entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this card! Great coloring of Kitty, plus the choice of papers just scream summer to me! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs Animal Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring on that lovely image great summery papers a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just perfect - the colouring on the kitty really rocks and those papers go so well. A lovely card layout and it just makes me so happy to look at this. Such a feeling of Spring to the whole creation :-)
    Thank you very much for using my image and for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Andrea! Love this image and you've coloured it beautifully! Great selection of papers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊