Friday, July 31, 2015

Casual Thinking of You Card

Happy Friday! It continues to be really hot and humid here in Oklahoma and that gives me a good reason to stay inside. There were three days this week that I didn't even leave my house. I did run a few errands this morning before it got too hot but it got hot really quickly. I'm definitely looking forward to Fall!!!

Okay, enough of my complaining about our weather. Here is a Casual Thinking of You Card I made for my brother-in-law who had an outpatient procedure this week. The colours are from the Just Add Ink Challenge to use: Blackberry Bliss, Smokey Slate, Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake. I used the Bohemian Borders stamp set, Sassy Salutations stamp set, Bohemian dsp, white embossing powder and Bermuda Bay twine. That's it!

All supplies for this card are by Stampin' Up!. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day! 

6 comments:

  1. I think this a beautiful card for the occasion. Your BIL will appreciate your thoughtfulness. Love this colour combo and gorgeous stamps used!

    I don't like the heat and humidity either - it hasn't been unbearable - yet - but August has just begun and it's typically very humid here in August. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, Andrea. I love your stamp choices, and you've used our challenge colours beautifully. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The geometrics in this are just perfect for an all purpose guy card Andrea. The twine bow is a great subtle finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great aztec design with great angles. These colours look great. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea to put your design on a angle!!
    It was lovely to see your card in our colour challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Andrea. Love the angles to your card and you've used the challenge colours awesomely. Love the smaller piece of DSP in the corner and then the rest of the card is white open space. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊