Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Autumn Colors Card

Hooray! It's officially fall/autumn here in Oklahoma, USA and that makes me very happy. Although the temperatures are still hoovering around 80 degrees, I know it won't be long until the cooler weather is here to stay. This morning I started a load of laundry and decided to make a card while the washer did all the work. It seemed like an efficient use of my time?!!!? As luck would have it the new challenge at SU-Only came out today and the challenge is to use Autumn Colors. Sounds perfect to me! Here is my card made with all Stampin' Up! products. The layout was cased from the Sept/Oct 2014 Stampin' Success from pg. 25. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Autumn Colors Card Supplies:

  • Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow cardstock. Patterned paper from the Color Me Autumn dsp.
  • Stamps: For All Things 
  • Inks: Classic Stampin' pads in Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow and Soft Suede.
  • Other Stuff: Autumn Wooden Elements, Crushed Curry twine, paper snips, 2" circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, sponge dauber and stampin' dimensionals. 

8 comments:

  1. I love the wooden acorn in the middle..those elements are so cute. Great fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love your colours! Fall is my favourite season - love fall cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors for early Autumn! I really like the green accent color and the DSP you used! Thanks for sharing with the SUO Challenges Team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Andrea! I love everything about it! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too I'm excited for autumn! Leaves are starting to fall in the backyard & it's got the animals all excited, running around & pouncing :) What a fun layout this is, and I really like the background behind the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so cute!! Love the wooden element along with your layout and fall colors- thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the layout of this and the hanging wood element! Perfect card for fall! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a GREAT Autumn card! I love your autumn colors and fun layout! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊