Monday, August 18, 2014

Panda Thinking of You Card


Hello! I hope you're having a terrific day. Last Friday I wanted to get out of the house, so I went to the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention in Tulsa, OK. There was nothing I had to have when I went but I sure did find things I wanted. This Panda stamp by Crafter's Companion was one of my purchases. Isn't she cute? I had so much fun coloring her with my Copic markers! The colors chosen came from the challenge at The Doodle Garden. Using the color challenge helped me decide on the patterned papers and I ended up using random pieces from my scrap stash. The sentiment is from the Kind Words set by Verve Stamps. To finish it off I added a butterfly that I made months ago but never used. Well, I hope this Panda Thinking of You Card made you smile and I appreciate you stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your day!

My Panda Thinking of You Card is entered into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. What a great graphic to add to your collection -- and the "Thinking of You" comment is perfect for the graphic. As always your color selections are splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is just adorable! I love your new panda stamp and your gorgeous card! Beautiful colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so absolutely cute! Not only cute, but it's sophisticated, too. I really like the patterns you combined (text and polka dots) and your color palette is amazing. You did such a great job with coloring the bear, too, and the butterfly adds the perfect bit of dimension. I like the white scallop detail, too. I really enjoyed seeing your card and reading about your process. Thank you for sharing it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUEEE! THAT PANDA!! And yay for finding the perfect things in your stash - I always feel so much more accomplished when I put one of those set-aside items on a card finally!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊