Thursday, August 7, 2014

Little Bird Thinking of You Card

Happy Thursday! My afternoon is full of errands to do but first, I wanted to share my latest card. This Little Bird Thinking of You Card was inspired by the colour challenge at ColourQ. The card is more casual than I normally do but I love the embossing and didn't want to cover up the pretty details. All of the supplies are from Stampin' Up! except the embossing folder called Birds and Swirls by Cuttlebug. Here is the list of Stampin' Up! supplies: Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White cardstock. For the Birds and Bordering Blooms Stamp sets. Classic stampin' pads in Early Espresso, Island Indigo and Tempting Turquoise. Punches: 2" circle, 2 3/8" scallop circle and a discontinued border punch. I used a blender pen to colour in the nest and little bird. The final touch is the Early Espresso twine and I used dimensionals to adhere the focal image.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

My Little Bird Thinking of You Card is entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Sweet card! The embossing is so fitting. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Andrea!!! That EF is perfect for this sweet little bird image! Thanks for using the CQC colors this week, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little bird,isn't he? Your bakers twine is tied so nicely, I always have trouble with bows.Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is that stamp? Matches the embossed background perfectly...loving the twine! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow For the Birds Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the graphic and details of this card -- the crisp white embossed paper and the colored enhancements makes this card really pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! I love all the crisp white space - it sets off the image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊