Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thinking of You Card

We are one day closer to the new Stampin' Up! catalog release! Are you excited? I must say I love the new 2014-2016 In Colors! They are deep and beautiful!!! Here is a Thinking of You Card featuring the new Moonlight paper stack and the new colors Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey. I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set, Blossom punch, Sassy Salutation sentiment stamp set and the Secret Garden stamp set for the leaves. To create the flower I used a clear block that I coated with Blackberry Bliss ink and then I sprayed the block with vanilla shimmer smooch spritz and then used it to ink up the flower stamp. I repeated the process with the leaves using Sahara Sand ink. The center of the flower was made using white cardstock and sponging with Hello Honey ink and then stamped using the same color. I then used a 3/4" circle punch and layered it with a 1" circle of Sahara Sand cardstock. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

My Thinking of You Card is entered into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This is a very nice card and the colors are a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colours! I love this layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love that pretty flower and colors!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊