Sunday, January 12, 2014

Chevron Heart Card

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a wonderful day. It is super windy today which has made for a great day to stay inside and make a few cards. I hope you've decided to make some cards for the Cards from the Heart Card Drive. If you need more information you can see my post below or click the link provided. To create this Chevron Heart Card I used the sketch from the challenge at Your Next Stamp. The Chevron Heart stamp is by Hero Arts. I used the rock and roll technique with classic stampin' pads in Real Red and Cherry Cobbler and then I fussy cut the image. I added some stitching detail, glitter tape, and to add a little pizzazz I used the Dot Flourishes stamp by Inkadinkado. The checkered patterned paper is from American Crafts and the polka dots are from the retired neutrals dsp by Stampin' Up!. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

My Chevron Heart Card is entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Super card, love you great design, thank you for playing at Crafters Cafe
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is perfect and I adore that chevron heart. Super design on this card! Thanks so much for playing in the Patties Creations Stitching challenge #83!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout of your card, Andrea. Thanks for linking up your card with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the chevron heart and all the other DP's you used
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #124 Hearts challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. Thanks for being a part of our challenge at Your Next Stamp! New challenge starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊