Tuesday, July 16, 2013

When I'm with You Card


Good morning! It was an early morning for me. My Crafting Buddy (aka My Cat) is not feeling well and he woke us up every hour from 3am-6am. So, I figured I might as well get up and call the vet to schedule an appointment. Then I made my hubby Applesauce Chobani Pancakes for breakfast and did a load of laundry. Now... I'm ready for a nap.

I made this When I'm with You Card using the sketch from Sunday Stamps. I have to be honest and tell you.... this was the first time I made a banner for one of my cards. To create the banner I used the Pretty Pennants Cartridge and my Cricut machine. The image panel features a stamp from the For the Birds stamp set by Stampin' Up!. I sponged on the clouds and grass and colored the rest with a blender pen and my stampin' ink pads. The final touch was a small amount of dazzling details added to the water drops. Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific day!

My When I'm with You Card is entered into the following challenges:


When I'm with You Card Supplies*:
  • Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana card stock and Coastal Cabana patterned paper from the Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper collection.
  • Stamps: For the Birds
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black and Classic stampin' pads in Bashful Blue (retired), Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo.
  • Other Stuff: Blender Pen, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, white twine, dazzling details, Cricut machine, Pretty Pennants Cartridge and stampin' dimensionals.
*All supplies by Stampin' Up! unless noted.
 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the colours you have used it looks awesome. Thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous for soooo many reasons!!! Your colouring is awesome {love your clouds} and that sentiment really speaks to me :) Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card -- and sentiment. Love the bright and pleasing colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this. Those colors and banners are just awesome!!Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, poor kitty. I hope he's OK! What a morning. I feel like a nap just reading it!
    I love the sentiment on this card - honestly, isn't that the best compliment you could pay someone? Super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore your card!! That stamped image is amazing and I love the sponged grass and sky. Great job with our sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sponging! Great card and so glad the sketch got you using banners on your card for the first time. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, great details! Great color scheme, beautiful coloring. Glad you joined us again at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colour theme! This is such a super cute card! I spotted you at MIM and had to come over for a closer look! So glad I did! :)
    Katherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your birds playing in a water fountain image is so cute! It looks great in this sketch. I love the color scheme too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊