Monday, July 8, 2013

Handmade Card for a Friend


Hello! This morning I was really dragging and my creative juices were running on empty! I printed out the Mojo Monday sketch and it just sat on my desk. After several hours and a couple cups of coffee... I created this Handmade Card for a Friend. I used the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper, Flower Shop stamp set and the Sale-A-Bration Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set all by Stampin' Up!. I LOVE the colors in this card and the Melon Mambo flower just makes me happy. Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic week!

My Handmade Card for a Friend is entered into the following challenges:
*All supplies by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. a gorgeous friend-card! very vivid!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊