Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Stampin' Up! New Year Card


The first day of 2013 was a super lazy day for me. I didn't even leave my house. I watched Grumpy Old Men and did a little laundry. I cooked a pot of beans and made this Stampin' Up! New Year Card. It was a great day! Tomorrow it's back to work and the official end of the holidays. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

All supplies by Stampin' Up! except the multiple circles corner punch by Fiskars.

This Stampin' Up! New Year Card is entered into the following challenges:
 

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable New Years card!

    Thanks for partying with us at PTT! Hope to see you again soon.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊