Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Christmas Tree Card

Happy Wednesday! The card I have for you today is what I would consider a quick and easy Christmas card. Some patterned paper, a little heat embossing, a few die cuts, a couple of punches, add a little bling, and a simple Christmas Tree Card is done. I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1.  Use Your Stuff: Stripes challenge
2.  Christmas Card Challenges: Include a star challenge
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you will come back tomorrow to celebrate my six month blogiversary! I will have blog candy to give away and a Halloween linky party. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love those stripes, the straight ones and the dotted ones. Thanks so much for creating with us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Andrea! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges! Congratulations on your six-month blogiversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice. Puts me in the mood for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Congrats and thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊